These Chia seed pudding’s seem to be the absolute craze right now don’t they? And its easy to see why! I have started experimenting with a few different recipes lately, and I found this one a winner for me! Its easy and quick to prepare. If you are like me and the mornings get a little hectic, trying to prepare breakfasts for 2 monkeys, getting dressed and ready for the day and find its after 10 and still have not had breakfast then this is a great solution as you prepare the pudding the night before, preferably when all kiddlets have gone to bed! Put it in the fridge, then you can pull it out in the morning and it’s ready to go! It’s simple, delicious and packed full of nutrition. what’s not to love?
Check out the recipe below and let me know how you like it, or share your favourite chia seed pudding with me in the comments.
Berries & Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup Strawberries & 1/4 cup Raspberries
- extra strawberries and raspberries for topping
- In a blender, blend your almond milk, Greek yogurt, strawberries, raspberries & Vanilla extract.
- whisk in your chia seeds then Pour your mixture into 4 separate serving glasses or jars. Leave in your fridge overnight to allow the chia seeds to absorb the liquid and create the pudding – like texture.
- The next morning remove from the fridge and place remaining strawberries, raspberries and other topping you like over the top of your chia seed pudding.
- Now enjoy!
Have you tried this pudding or wanting to? Let me know what you think in the comments below!