So I have seen A lot of these types of things on Facebook and other peoples blogs where they ask there children at random some questions and see what the answers are. I decided today I would do this with Timmy who will be 3 next week. I’m actually surprised by some of his answers.
This is what happend.
- What makes mummy happy – Me helping you
- What makes daddy happy – Me helping him
- What is your favorite color – Purple
- Whats your favorite food – Sausages
- Whats your favorite fruit – Oranges
- What do you like to watch on TV – The show me and you watched, Tinkerbell
- What games do you like to play – The game on your phone
- What is your favorite animal – Horse and a cow
- What makes mummy sad – Not helping her
- How old is mummy – 7
- How old are you – 7
- What is mummy’s favorite food – coke (laughs!)
- What is mummy good at – helping me tidy the house
- What is mummy’s job – helping me
- What do we do together – chill out
- What do you sleep with – bison
- What do you like to do outside – play with my play-dough, do some drawing and painting and stick stickers everywhere!
- What do you like to eat for lunch – sandwiches
- What do you like to eat at granddad and grandma’s house – icelollies
- What does daddy like to drink – beer
- What does mummy like to drink – coke
- What is your favorite drink – poppas
So this was a little bit of fun today. Have you tried this with your children? If so I would love to know what were some of the funniest, strangest or most surprising answers you got?
XX Life In A Mum Shell XX